http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will ensure efficient running of all aspects of the accounts payable process. In addition you will be part of the finance team providing a comprehensive finance and accounting service
You will be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable ledger to ensure efficient processing of invoices and timely payment of suppliers.
Your main duties include:
- Daily input of supplier invoices received
- Matching of invoices to the goods received notes (GRNI’s) and the purchase order
- Resolving all invoicing queries with the suppliers, procurement and requisitioners
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, identifying any differences and resolving
- Dealing with supplier telephone and written queries.
- Weekly review of preliminary invoice report
- Resolve debit balances on accounts payable ledger
- Review aged creditors and resolve any issues
- Undertake any other duties as given by the Financial Accountant.
You are expected to have the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Operate in a high volume accounts payable function, preferably in a manufacturing ERP environment
- Communicate effectively to fellow workers and external suppliers
- Organise and prioritize a busy workload.
- Resolve purchase invoice queries with suppliers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Use Microsoft Office excel to an intermediate level.
You are likely to have education to:
- GCSE level in Maths and English with the potential to study for AAT
To apply for the role please click apply now.