http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have combined Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger and Reception experience.
Would you like to work 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Would you like to work for an established and growing specialist manufacturer.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the efficient running of all aspects of the Accounts Payable process whilst also providing a welcoming experience to customers on the Reception desk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the Accounts Payable Ledger to ensure efficient processing of invoices and timely payment.
- Monitoring and correcting the non-inventory GRNI reports.
- Providing information for submission of monthly Intrastats return.
- Providing supplier payments forecasts to Financial Accountant.
- Daily input into of supplier invoices received onto the ERP system.
- Matching of invoices to the goods received notes (GRNI’s) and the purchase order.
- Resolving all invoicing queries with the suppliers, procurement and requisitioners.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, identifying any differences and resolving.
- Dealing with supplier telephone and written queries.
- Weekly review of preliminary invoice report.
- Resolve debit balances on accounts payable ledger.
- Review aged creditors and resolve any issues.
- Review of stock and non-stock GRNI reports to write off unused or invoiced receipts.
- Prepare monthly supplier cash payments forecast in conjunction with Financial Accountant.
- Collect the value, nett weight and commodity codes for Intrastat dispatches and arrivals.
- Directing & dealing with visitors as appropriate.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with the incoming and outgoing post.
- Directing communications to the correct department/colleague.
- Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required
- Operate in a high volume Accounts Payable Team, preferably in a manufacturing ERP environment.
- Communicate effectively with fellow colleagues and external suppliers.
- Organise and prioritise a busy workload.
- Resolve purchase invoice queries with suppliers and colleagues in a professional manner.
To apply for the role of Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger) Receptionist please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.