https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW require a Administrator to start work in the Blyth area, NE22.
Work is being undertaken on the new North Sea Link project.
Ground work is being carried out on site to install underground cables which will then connect sub sea cables from Norway to a new 400kV substation in Blyth.
Your role will be to provide office and admin support, duties will include;
- Photocopy, print various documents, create job packs sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain filing and other office systems.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Book meeting rooms and conference facilities where required.
This role will be 8 hours per day, 5 days per week over a 3 month period.
To apply call Connor on 01744 452014 or email email@example.com