http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Experienced Administrator required for an ongoing contract / Temp to Perm position in the Chester region. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications) + 25 Days holiday + B/Hols. The full time Administrator will work approx. 37 hours (07:45 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:45 – 11:45 Friday) and is highly likely to lead to permanent role if the candidate performs well in the role.
Purpose: To provide an administrative service which meets the expectations of Internal / External customers.
Day to day duties of the successful Administrator include:
- Booking in stock / equipment
- To enter new orders and communicate prices and delivery dates
- Liaising with client
- Assisting with purchasing
- General administrational duties, maintain relevant records / data and supplier communications.
- To follow company H&S guidelines
To be suitable for this Administrator role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Administrational experience
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- To be fully competent with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
The ideal Administrator will have the following experience / characteristics:
- Purchasing experience would be advantageous
- Administration of asset management
- Previous experience of working for an engineering, manufacturing or calibration company
- Relevant administration / business qualifications.
Key words: Administrator, Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Asset Management, Administration, Clerical, Asset Co-ordination, MS Office, Equipment Co-ordination, Customer Services, Procurement, Purchase, Buying, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Preston, Warton, Lancashire.
The successful Administrator will need to demonstrate a degree of flexibility as there will be potential O/T, a possibility of working weekends and occasional travel to other sites. The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in this administration role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.