http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Administrator (Accounts, HR & Recepetion) preferably residing within approx. 5 miles of Knutsford required for a Permanent / Temp to Perm role in Knutsford, WA16 Cheshire. £16,000 – £18,000 pa (dependent on experience and qualifications, training will be given). The basic working week is 37.5 hours (Mon – Fri days). Applicants must be organised, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), fully competent on MS Office and with standard level GCSE results in Maths & English.
- Salary £16,000 – £18,000 per annum dependent on experience (monthly pay).
- Hours of work 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4.30pm)
- Twenty days’ holiday plus bank holidays – increasing one day per year to maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Company pension (2% Employer / 3% Employee, Employer contribution backdated to 5% after 3 years’ service)
- Annual Bonus (dependent on employee / company performance)
Job Purpose: Providing Administrative support to the Accounts Teams. Assisting the Accounts Team in the timely processing of invoices to customers and invoices received from Suppliers ensuring targets are met. Providing wide-ranging administrative support to the HR Manager and contributing to the provision of a prompt and professional HR service across the Business.
Key responsibilities of the successful Administrator (Accounts, HR & Recepetion) include:
- Printing the invoices and statements received from the purchase ledger inbox. (Daily)
- Processing of the invoices on ERP software database and filing. (Daily)
- Pulling out the information for the Free of Charge analysis. (Monthly)
- Process payment runs as required
- Undertake Bank reconciliation checks as required
- Updating the monthly spread sheets as required
- Daily cash
- Daily calls and emails to designated accounts
- Balancing of the Sales Ledger to cashbook, Tuesday and Thursday to tie in with bank reconciliation
- Sort and post daily invoices and email overseas invoices. (Daily)
- Complete statement runs. (Monthly)
- OB10/Tungsten invoices – process online for clients as required
HR / Admin:
- Provide daily lunch cover for Reception and cover for holiday and sick absence where necessary
- Preparation of induction packs
- Conducting 6 monthly driving licence checks
- Arranging interviews and internal meetings
- Stock control, ordering and issuing of staff uniform
- Maintenance of fire roll calls and staff lists
- Photocopying and filing as required
- Dealing with routine site repair and maintenance issues
- General Administrative support to the HR Manager
- Adhere to H&S policies and procedures and carry out all activities in a manner which is responsible and safe to yourself and others.
- Deal professionally, competently and courteously with customers, suppliers and colleagues in verbal and written communications.
The suitable Administrator (Accounts, HR & Recepetion) must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Excellent telephone manner, organisational and communication skills
- Maths and English GCSE grade A* – C.
- To be fully competent with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail and accurate production of documentation at all times
- Ability to follow work procedures and instructions within a fast paced environment
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
The ideal Administrator (Accounts, HR & Recepetion) will have the following experience / characteristics:
- Some experience of working in accounts, admin or HR support role preferably for a manufacturing, production or engineering company.
- Entry level admin or accounting qualification such as AAT Access Level 1 in Bookkeeping / Accounting or Business Admin.
Key words: Accounts, Accounting, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Bookkeeping, Trainee, Apprentice, Junior, Administrator, Administration, Receptionist, HR Admin, Human Resources, Administrative Support Clerk, Clerical, MS Office, Manufacturing, Engineering, Knutsford, Altrincham, Northwich, Cheshire
The successful Administrator (Accounts, HR & Recepetion) will need to be organised, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and to deadlines, assertive, possess a strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team. The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.