Workshop Operatives required in Knutsford, working Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes for lunch (40 hr paid week) paying £12 to £14 per hour (depending on experiences)
These are fantastic new opportunities for individuals without experience to work as Workshop Operatives with a long-standing, reputable family business.
If you have a prior experience working in Fitting, Warehouses, Production, Workshops or Assembly, then this could be perfect opportunity for you. Successful candidates will be trained in most areas of the workshop, so you’ll be able to work in most departments.
Key responsibilities as the Workshop Operative:
- Assemble and test products from machined components
- Other workshop duties such as packing, dispatch and NDT testing
The plan is to work on 12 week contract with GPW, paid £12 to £14 per hour, then transfer to permanent employment with the client where you’ll receive:
- Pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Death in Service
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression
- A high-quality product you can be genuinely proud of
- Staff incentives and rewards
If you are looking for a long term career, or a chance to re-train for a company with a global reputation, who is actively involved in supporting the local community, as well as working with lots of charities, then one of these Workshop Operative roles could be ideal for you.
To apply for the role of Workshop Operative please click apply now