http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We currently have an Assistant Technologist to be based in Ormskirk on a permanent basis.
- A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Technologist working within the Chemical Analysis and Spectroscopy team.
- The role includes assisting other technologists in the preparation of glasses for analysis using a range of workshop equipment (grinders, lappers, polishers, drills and saws etc); the preparation of bulk raw materials for contaminant analysis (magnetic separation, dissolution etc) and the collection and basic assessment of trade discharge samples collected from the Groups’ local manufacturing sites. Full training will be provided
- The successful candidate should be able to clearly demonstrate practical ability, logical thought and a
- willingness to work flexibly as business needs change.
- You should also possess good organisational, time management and team working skills, be fully numerate and display a strong commitment to quality, health and safety compliance.
- A full UK driving licence is required and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public
- transport to the site.