http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Bench Engineer looking for a new role? GPW are currently working with an engineering company based in Trafford Park, who are looking for a Bench Engineer to join their expanding team. The company are a growing engineering company that cover all aspects of engineering needs, for a wide variety of Blue-Chip companies.
- To maintain efficient, cost effective and quality repairs that come into the workshop in line with all company policies and legislation.
- Have a great knowledge and understanding of pumps, motors, gearboxes, fan units and all rotating machinery with knowledge of machine fits and tolerances.
- Be able to make engineering decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to assist with training and development of the engineering apprentices including checking and signing off their work.
- Assist all workshop or site engineers where required with knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate good management and people skills.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly, legible and handed in on time
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
- Relevant qualifications gained within a recognised apprenticeship in engineering
- Must be Computer literate including word, excel and outlook
- Full UK driving licence
- Comfortable in working in a workshop environment
- Organised and strategic planning including ability to write breakdown reports
- Knowledge of all rotating machinery and a “can do” attitude
Salary and benefits
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and knowledge.
- Vitality health care
- Life cover (2 years’ salary)
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance.