http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Bookkeeper – St Helens – £20-21,000 pa
Our client, a specialist engineering company located in the St Helens area, are currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join a small team based from their office. Having grown year-on-year since opening, they now have a strong reputation and busy workload leading to them having a need to grow their team.
Working as part of a small team, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Allocating payments and receipts to the relevant nominal account, purchase ledger or sales ledger account
- Processing sales, purchase and expense invoices onto the system
- Processing of payroll journals
- Filing documents correctly as required
- Processing time sheets
- Collecting outstanding sales invoices
- Dealing with clients and colleagues over the phone
The ideal candidate will bring experience working in a similar role with extensive experience using Sage Line 50.
The candidate will also need to be comfortable liaising with the company’s engineers as required, as well as chasing up payments from clients.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £20-21,000 pa.
Working hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position please click apply now to send your CV, or alternatively call Chris Johnson at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452 044.