https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As a Business Analyst you will work for this online business in their projects department providing a support network to the business by ensuring the timely implementation and completion of key projects in line with business objectives.
The Business Analyst will work on gathering requirements, documenting business processes and working with specialist teams to specify system developments. This role will be working on the new request and small change projects and will be the face of the Business Analyst team.
- Analyse business needs and produce gap analysis in order to facilitate the introduction of new products or enhancements to existing systems.
- Design functional business solutions; produce requirement catalogues and definition of requirements. As – Is, To – Be processes and solutions.
- Produce and document business and system requirements in support of product development or process re-engineering.
- Facilitate feasibility analysis with relevant supplier groups on process and systems presenting alternatives and recommending solutions where necessary.
- Facilitate gap analysis to establish viability of existing systems in the context of new product developments and enhancements.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of tools, techniques and best practice
Experience / Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working as a business analyst in a fast paced e-commerce IT environment.
- Strong understanding of business analysis processes and methodologies, including identification of where business intelligence will add value.
- Knowledge and understanding of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Proven experience documenting business processes utilising projects tools such as Visio.
- Able to partner with stakeholders to understand and map requirements.
- Experience of data modelling and process mapping
- Experience of working with / understanding of distributed applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large volumes of data.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Based in Wigan, 40 Hours per week – Monday – Friday (although flexibility will be required on certain projects).
A salary between £40,000 pa – £45,000 pa is on offer with benefits including a rewards system, attendance bonus and discounts on various products.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst please click apply now.