As the Business Development Manager for this fabrication and welding company based in Chester you will identify new business opportunities for company growth in both existing and new markets. This established and growing business has plans for expansion and has created the new role of Business Development Manager.
In the role you will work closely with the CEO and MD regarding new opportunities, costing/quoting to clients and planning of successful work.
- Identify New Business Opportunities
- Generate Sales strategy together, implement and track progress with regular feedback on agreed targets/KPI’s.
- Generate new leads and cold call prospective clients, the expectation (under normal working circumstances) is to be visiting clients 60-70% of the time, the remainder based in the office.
- A successful Sales professional with genuine desire to sell and grow the business.
- Self-motivated to open ‘new’ doors and keep them open
- Engineering background – ability to read engineering drawings and liaise on a technical level with clients
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills at all levels.
- IT literate with MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, ZOOM etc
On offer is a salary to £30,000 pa, company car, mobile phone, laptop, NEST pension, 20days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager (welding and fabrication) please click apply now