We’re looking for a talented Business Support Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of implementing continuous improvement and change.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
- Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
- Bonus: A performance related discretionary bonus of up to 10% per annum, dependent on achieving certain metrics.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to perks hub and wellbeing hub
Based in the company’s Great Yarmouth office, as the Business Support Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading the customer service function maintaining customer relationships, workflow efficiency, problem prevention and continuous improvement of operations. You will also lead the logistics team ensuring effective receipt, accounting, process and despatch delivery of workflow.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring customer services can meet agreed KPIs including costs, turnaround time (TAT), sub-contracting, recall rates, lapsed business initiatives and account retention, enquiry response, complaint/enquiry resolution
- Ensuring logistics can meet agreed KPIs including costs, dispatch times, fuel and vehicle mileage
- Recognising and delivering opportunities to support growth
- Monitoring costs and performance of suppliers
- Supporting teams’ daily routine when workload requires
- Ensuring teams’ compliance with company safety policies and procedures
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Participating in site accreditation audits as required
- Representing the voice of customers internally whilst managing customer expectations
The ideal candidate for this Business Support Manager role will have relevant experience of implementing continuous improvement and change.
You’ll also need experience of customer service management with a track record of success.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of supporting local and UK sales strategies.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment
- Computer literacy with the ability to adapt to new systems
- The ability to work with and influence a small, closely knit team
- An education to degree level or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence (ideally clean) for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Office Manager, Logistics Manager, Customer Service Manager or as a Project Manager.
They are a global leader in calibration services, offering to an array of industries a single-source for measurement, repair and asset management and have been established for over 60 years.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Support Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.