https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We’re looking to recruit a CAD/CAM Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Eccles, Manchester. You will be experienced using sheet metal packages working in both 2 and 3D. Ideally you will have suitable experience and an understanding of architectural metalwork and cladding systems.
- Creating sheet metal part drawings from customer enquiries.
- Generating sheet metal developments/ flat patterns from customer drawings and converting them into CNC programs for manufacture.
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to prepare material take-offs and manufacturing schedules from engineering drawings.
- Experience working within the architectural sheet metal/ fabrication industry is required with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Good technical understanding of sheet metal flat pattern and engineering drawings.
- Experience using Autocad and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Radan sheet metal is desirable, although training may be provided.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Up to £32,000 pa, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.
To apply for the role of CAD/CAM Engineer please click apply now