https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Electrical Calibration Engineer required immediately for a Permanent position in the South Manchester area. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications). The Electrical / Instrument Calibration Engineer will be working circa 40 hours (Mon – Fri Days) based over the core business hours.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 33 Days holiday inclusive of Bank Hols
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Employee perks package
- Occasional O/T
The successful Electrical Calibration Engineer day to day duties will include:
- To calibrate electronic / electrical, measuring instruments to traceable / UKAS standards.
- Documenting and inputting data / results onto computer and producing quality written documents.
- To follow company H&S guidelines.
To be suitable for this Electronic / Instrument Calibration Engineer role you must have the following experience:
- Have previous experience as an Electrical / Instrument Calibration Engineer / Technician.
- Previous experience of calibrating DMM’s / Multimeters, Clamp Meters, Oscilloscopes, Ammeters, Volt Meters, PAT testers, Insulation Testers to in-house or traceable standards.
- Ideally will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship or be time served.
- Must be PC literate in MS Word and Excel
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills and be able to work with the minimum of supervision
The ideal Electrical Calibration Technician will have the following experience:
- Previous experience of calibrating electrical test equipment to UKAS standards.
- Calibrated HV equipment.
- Able to calibrate more than one of the following disciplines: Electrical, Pressure, Temperature etc.
- Knowledge of importing / exporting from Excel databases and report generation from databases.
Key Words: Calibration Engineer, Electrical, Calibration Technician, Calibrate, Metrology, Test and Verification, Instrumentation, Test & Measurement, Calibrating, ISO 9001, Quality Assurance, Electronic, Electrical Test Equipment, Stockport, Manchester, Greater Manchester
The successful Electrical / Instrument Calibration Engineer will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will have the relevant qualifications or experience, be punctual, conscientious, keen and have a practical approach to work.
If you are interested in Electrical Calibration Engineer / Technician role and have the required experience please click the apply now button.