'@gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Calibration Engineer (Mass / Pressure) required immediately for a Permanent position in the South Manchester area. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications). The Calibration Engineer will be working circa 40 hours (Mon – Fri Days) based over the core business hours.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 33 Days holiday inclusive of Bank Hols
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Employee perks package
- Occasional O/T – midweek O/T and Sat hours @1.5x and Sunday hours @ 2x
The successful Calibration Engineer (Mass / Pressure) day to day duties will include:
- To calibrate pressure and mass measuring instruments to traceable and or UKAS standards.
- Documenting and inputting data / results onto computer and producing quality written documents.
- To follow company H&S guidelines.
To be suitable for this Calibration Engineer (Mass / Pressure) role you must have the following experience:
- Have previous experience Calibration Engineer / Technician.
- Previous experience of calibrating pressure / vacuum instruments and mass / weights, balances to in-house or traceable standards.
- Ideally will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship or be time served.
- Must be PC literate in MS Word and Excel
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills and be able to work with the minimum of supervision
The ideal Calibration Technician (Mass / Pressure) will have the following experience:
- Previous experience of calibrating to UKAS standards.
- Ability to calibrate more than one of the following disciplines: Pressure, Mass, Electrical etc.
- Knowledge of importing / exporting from Excel databases and report generation from databases.
Key Words: Calibration Engineer, Pressure, Vacuum, Barometer, Manometer, Physical, Mass, Weights, Electrical, Torque, Calibration Technician, Calibrate, Humidity, Metrology, Test and Verification, Instrumentation, Test & Measurement, Calibrating, ISO 9001, UKAS, ISO 17025, Manchester, Greater Manchester
The successful Calibration Engineer (Mass / Pressure) will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will have the relevant qualifications or experience, be punctual, conscientious, keen and have a practical approach to work.
If you are interested in Calibration Engineer / Technician (Pressure / Mass) role and have the required experience please click the apply now button.