https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Air Tool Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) required for a permanent / temp to perm position in Chester / Deeside, Cheshire area. Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and quals). Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools) position will be working circa 40 hours (M-F Days)
The client may also consider candidates who have recently completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship or recently qualified or completed relevant engineering / maintenance qualifications.
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days holiday + Bank/Hols
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Occasional overtime
- Employee perks package
Day to day duties of the successful Air Tool Calibration Technician include:
- Safe and effective use, maintenance, calibration and repair of air tools used to build aircraft in in the aerospace industry.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and provision of test specifications.
- Handling technical enquiries and liaising with clients where necessary.
- Receiving and registering any work as necessary.
- Completing test schedules & technical reports to effect optimum efficiency of the calibration area.
- Maintain relevant records and data.
- To follow company H&S guidelines
To be suitable for this Air Tool Calibration Technician role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Ideally completed a relevant mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience of repairing / maintenance of air tools such as Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable.
- Mechanical maintenance / mechanical fitting experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good PC literacy.
- Full UK driving licence (preferably clean)
To be more suitable for this Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) role it would be more advantageous if you have the following skills / experience:
- Recently or currently repairing / maintaining air tools such as Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable used to build aircraft in in the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Experience of hand vibration testing equipment.
- Inspection or Calibration experience.
- Aerospace or Automotive experience.
Key words: Air Tools, Calibration, Repair, Maintenance, Airtools, Aircraft Fitter, Mechanical Assembly, Mechanical Fitting, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Calibration Technician, Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable, Inspection, AS 9100, QA, QC, Aerospace, Automotive, Ex HM Forces, Chester, Cheshire
The successful Air Tool Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) will need to demonstrate a degree of flexibility as there will be potential O/T, a possibility of working weekends and occasional travel to other sites. The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in Air Tool Calibration Technician role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.