We are looking for a CDM supervisor to work on site for a food manufacturer in the Cralisle area.
The position is to start late July – early August and run for around 3-4 months in total.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of current CDM regulations.
- A history of managing a CDM site as Principal Contractor.
- A strong background managing anaging health and safety files.
- Day to day management experince of health and safety on site within the engineering / manufacturing industry.
- Previous experince of working on Food sites would be an advantage
The role will be working 5 x 12 hour days and the rate of pay on offer is between £30 – £40 Umbrella per hour or the PAYE equivalent dependant on relevant experince.
We are still awaiting an SDS for the position and so Ltd company contractors may be considered but there is no guarntee on this as things stand.
If you feel your experince fits the brief please “APPLY NOW”.