We’re looking for a talented Chemical Process Operator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of handling hazardous chemicals.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Chemical Process Operator you will be primarily responsible for operating all plant machinery whilst ensuring product quality is maintained.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Operating process vessels, pumps and other process plant equipment
– The use of SCADA systems to control operation or processes
– Following batch sheets and other company procedures
– Identifying correct raw materials and batch numbers for batch mixing
– Ensuring batch sheets are completed accurately
– Weighing and measuring out raw materials required
– Operating manufacturing equipment to ensure production of batches is carried out on time and in a safe manner
– Packaging of hazardous finished product in accordance with packing instructions
The ideal candidate for this Chemical Process Operator role will have relevant experience of handling hazardous chemicals.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Manual or semi-automated processing operations in an industrial or heaving engineering environment
– Working both in a team and individually
– Counterbalance FLT license is preferred but not essential
– Control room experience is preferred but not essential
– Working on a top tier COMAH site is preferred but not essential
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Chemical Operator, Chemical Production Operator or as a Chemical Plant Process Operator.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Chemical Process Operator position.
6am -2pm Mornings
1pm – 9pm – Afternoons
8pm – 6am – Nights
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Chemical Process Operator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.