https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Cleanroom Production Supervisor
Cleanroom Production Supervisor required for an established medical / pharmaceutical manufacturer in Blackburn.
Responsible to the Production Manager, you will supervise a team of Operators on a 6/2 and 2/10 shift in a cleanroom.
as the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing cleanroom operations
- Monitoring performance versus targets
- Ensuring that goods are produced efficiently
- Ensuring the correct amount of products are produced to the right cost and quality standard whilst seeking continuous improvements.
Essential qualifications and experience required for the Production Supervisor.
- A-Levels and GCSE or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry as Production Supervisor or as a Senior Operative
- Experience in lean and continuous improvement implementation.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel (database management and spreadsheets) and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Control methods and tools.
- Able to wear cleanroom attire.
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment including complying with standards of cleanliness required: no makeup, no exposed jewellery or piercings, no hair gel, no exposed facial hair).
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to a senior role with the capability to influence from shop floor to boardroom.
- Time management skills including multi-tasking competing priorities as needed.
- Leadership / supervisory formal qualification.
- Previously worked in a production environment regulated to ISO 13485 standard and / or ISO 9001.
- Plastic extrusion and/or plastic injection moulding knowledge.
- Electrical, mechanical or chemical experience.
- Basic knowledge of cleanliness, hygiene and microbiological controls for cleanroom manufacture.
- Existing knowledge of an MRP system.
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday (this will increase to 25) + 8 public holidays
- Development opportunities and training
- Employee Assistance
- Annual bonus payment
- An employer-subsidised gym membership
- Long service awards for 5 and 10 years of service (vouchers to spend in shops)
- Auto enrolment pension
To apply for the role of Production Supervisor, please click apply now.