http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced CNC Miller looking for job security? My client is looking for a CNC Miller to join their expanding team in the Halifax area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load. You will ensure that allocated machines are set and run, producing quality parts according to instructions in appropriate times
- Set and operate 3 & 4 axis vertical milling machines using Heidenhain control
- Set and prove out job, obtaining a first of job has been proved out.
- Run milling machines after setting, ensuring that quality is maintained throughout the entire production run.
- Ensure that tooling, fixtures and relevant information is prepared and available when required.
- Identify any engineering requirements / issues that arise and communicate to the relevant person – i.e. Team Leaders, Production Planner, Maintenance & Engineering Departments
- Ensuring routine machine maintenance is carried out as necessary
- Completed an engineering apprenticeship
- Experience working on 3 & 4 Axis vertical milling machines with Heidenhain controls
- Good understanding of engineering practices and methods
- Knowledge and understanding of machining methods, particularly vertical CNC milling machines
- Computer skills
- Basic Knowledge of computer programs
- Able to navigate and have an understanding around directory structures and network drives
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime which may be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance