http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced CNC Machinist with experience programming, setting and operating?
Do you want to join a growing team as part of an already established engineering company?
GPW are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist for a Knowsley based company. You must be experienced programming, setting, and operating CNC lathes and milling machines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines.
- Safely prove out new programs.
- Present components for first off inspect, and when required perform first off on colleague.
- Required to run small, medium or large batch production runs.
- Capable of inspecting work produced during operations using measuring equipment to engineering drawings.
- To work overtime when required.
- Be part of the team responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, quality and maintaining a clean working environment within the dept.
- Willingness to learn at all times and help develop new methods, procedures, tooling etc.
- Time served.
- Practical, hands on experience setting and operating CNC lathes; CNC milling machines, using Fanuc, Okuma, Mitsubishi, and Siemens controls.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Able to work as a team member, or on your own with minimal supervision.
- Must have a “can do attitude”
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel.
Working hours 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 15:30 on a Friday.
The role is hourly paid dependent on experience, overtime is also paid at x1.5
To apply for the role of CNC Machinist please click apply now.