We’re looking for a talented CNC Turner- Programmer / Setter / Operator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working from detailed engineering drawings.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the CNC Turner- Programmer / Setter / Operator, you will be primarily responsible for programming, setting and operating CNC Turning/ Lathe machinery.
In the job, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Fully programming, setting and operating CNC lathes using FANUC controls
– Working from detailed engineering drawings
– Machining of exotic metals (super duplex, duplex, 718, x750, hastelloy, monel etc.)
– Operating Doosan lathes
– Manual guide programming
– Shaft turning experience for the larger lathes
The standard working hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 7.30 – 16.30 & Friday 7.30 – 12.30.
The ideal candidate for this CNC Turner- Programmer / Setter / Operator role will have relevant experience of working from detailed engineering drawings.
You’ll also need experience of machining of exotic metals (super duplex, duplex, 718, x750, hastelloy, monel etc.).
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of ISO 9001:2015 quality systems.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Good communication skills with both peers and management
– Good planning and organising skills
– Good attention to detail
– Knowledge on Doosan lathes (8″ to 30″ chuck sizes) (1 – 3.2m lengths
– Experience in manual guide programming
– Experience in one CNC programming software
– Knowledge on C & Y axis programming / machining
– Experience in programmable steadies
– Knowledge on valve and pump components
– Knowledge on oil, gas, fluid and power generation industry sectors
– Experience with Office 365 / ERP systems
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Engineering Technician, Machinist, and Semi-Skilled Operator or as a Production Operative.
Basic salary: £14.00 – £15.50 per hour
Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets – full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
– 25 days holiday @ average pay** (+8 days bank holiday)
– Training and development opportunities
– Company bonus scheme
– Contributory pension scheme
– Corporate workwear
They are an ISO 9001:2015 SME subcontract-engineering company based on Merseyside. Originally established in 1931 to support the local automotive, dock and shipping companies. Since then the company has gone on to become a first-choice supplier to blue chip companies from within the oil, GAs, fluid & power generation sectors, specialising in the manufacture and supply of precision valve and pump components.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this CNC Turner- Programmer / Setter / Operator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.