http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you hold a formal engineering qualification?
Can you read and understand engineering/technical drawings?
Are you looking for a customer facing role with a specialist engineering company?
GPW are looking to recruit a Commercial and Technical Sales Support person for a specialist engineering company based in Lytham. It’s a permanent position working for a company who manufacture products which reduce carbon emissions and central heating costs.
The role would suit maybe a graduate of engineering or a college leaver with an engineering qualification, however applicants of all experience would be considered.
- The main responsibilities and duties include:
- Sales support,
- Processing sales orders,
- Creating proposals,
- Understanding engineering drawings and diagrams and making calculations based on those diagrams.
- Offering technical support and advice to sales colleagues and clients,
- Co-Coordinating projects whilst liaising with clients and salesforce
The ideal candidate is:
- A recently graduated mechanical engineer, or a Technical graduate with 1-2 years commercial experience, but with technical aptitude and the ability to take on multiple tasks, yet still deliver results when required with a high level of accuracy, a self starter
- Someone who can show initiative and is someone who wants to grow
- Someone with a confident phone manner and an adaptable personality for dealing with different people
- Numerate, verbally erudite and not work shy.
After full training is completed, the jobholder will be paid ‘On Call’ 1 week in 4, dealing with customer issues on the phone after office hours.
A salary of between £18,0000 – £20,000 pa is offered alongside pension, and 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
To apply for the role of Commercial and Technical Sales Support please click apply now.