https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this leading manufacturer of a specialist product, used across the globe. You will report into the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for co-ordinating both potential, and successful project order/enquiries through to completion from tender stage. You will be responsible for both making outbound calls to potential customers and receiving inbound calls and emails.
- Pricing of tenders/enquiries
- Placing orders on the MRP and other systems as required
- Management of orders through to completion
Requirements for the role:
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Fluent speaking of Spanish
- Experience in collating and presenting accurate information in a timely manger
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal/external training customers
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
Successful candidates will be subject to a CRB check due to the nature of work.
A salary of between £20,000 – £23,000 pa is offered, depending on experience.
To apply for the role of Commercial Co-Ordinator please click apply now.