https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Commercial Contracts Manager to work on a permanent basis for a global engineering company based in the Derby area.
Salary is c£40-45,000 per annum plus car and excellent benefits.
- To provide and lead an internal contracts project management process which delivers the secured key projects to customers on time, in full, within budget and at a level of service to delight our customers.
- To effectively and efficiently coordinate resources (including logistics provider) which interface with customer and operations to deliver service excellence.
- To understand the needs of the UK commercial market and customer base now and in the future and working with other key business stake holders ensure the business meets these needs.
- To support the Commercial Processing Division, in increasing the commercial opportunities for its established products and growing the markets for new products within its fire-resistant glass range.
- To coordinate the resources within different functions of the business including operations, internal key account management, customer service, sales support, after sales service and ESSC Receivables/credit control.
- To manage the transport (and stillage) requirements, working with the and XPO despatch teams to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Management of the business systems and records including ISO 14001/9001.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing, planning, project and contract management, stakeholder management, time management and communication skills. In addition knowledge of the architectural glass market, or similar, would be advantageous but not essential for the role.
If the Commercial Contracts Manager role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!