https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Purpose of the job
To provide a full range of practical and technical commissioning services both on-site and workshop based.
- Supervise the construction and installation of the full range of equipment and furnaces;
- On-site commissioning of equipment and furnaces (worldwide);
- Perform instrument calibrations;
- Attend equipment and furnace breakdowns, diagnoses problems and carries out repairs;
- On-site servicing and maintenance of furnaces and equipment;
- Undertake furnace temperature uniformity surveys.
- Work in the Production department (Electrical/Fabrication areas) as directed by line manager;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to colleagues as required;
- Provide technical input and assurance for manuals, work packs, risk assessments and project reviews as necessary;
- Provide demonstrations and training both internally and externally for Cooperheat equipment and furnaces;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, industry and product developments.
- Engineering qualification (or equivalent experience)
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Clear, in depth knowledge of heat treatment equipment and furnaces
- Experienced in the operation and commissioning of industrial combustion systems
- Clear understanding of electrical principles
- Experienced site professional
- Experience working in a role committed to HSEQ policy and procedure
If you are interested in this role please call Carl @ GPW on 01744 454 300 or email cfoster @ gpw recruitment . co . uk