Job title: Compliance Manager
Location: Lowton, Warrington
Start date: ASAP
Salary: circa £40,000 pa
Working for this established and international business, this is a newly created role as their Compliance Manager as part of their continued success and expansion.
Key responsibilities as the Compliance Manager :
- Prepare and implement a plan to achieve CE Marking for all current products.
- Prepare and implement a plan for compliance with Buy America Act.
- Review of the key documentation associated with main product lines and assist with updating information sheets, data sheets, IMMs etc.
- Monitor and manage various accreditations.
- Assist in achieving certification of products to required standards
- Monitor and manage compliance of our products with the standards
- Manage the transfer of all documentation on the network onto the IMS System
- Review new product compliance and provide input to the R&D process
- Inspection of product builds to ensure Compliance with work instructions
The Compliance Manager should hold an Honours Degree and have experience of Compliance Management in a Production / Manufacturing environment, ideally with an Engineering bias in a high quality multi product environment using “Best Practice” principles.
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Developing, improving and managing production processes/procedures in line with specified standards
- Highly developed Leadership and mentoring skills
- An effective communicator with highly developed presentation skills
- A demonstrable track record in compliance management
On offer as the Compliance Manager
- Salary to £40,000 pa
- Standard hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate Eye care Scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Long service awards
To apply for the Compliance Manager role please click apply now