We’re looking for a talented Construction Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in a Construction Management role where you have operated in the capacity of Principal Contractor in the UK Chemical Process Industry.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role- 9-12 Months++.
As the Construction Manager you will be responsible for managing multi discipline contractors, on behalf of our client.
You will be Tasked with the following:
– Review of design packages and 3D model to ensure cost-effective installation methodologies, delivered both safely and efficiently
– Assisting in developing the installation construction programme
– Assisting in developing health and safety management systems including safe systems of work for high risk activities such as complex lift designs, and site specific method statement risk assessments. (Pre-construction phase)
– Assisting with the Pre-qualification vetting of contractor’s submissions and contract negotiations
– Carrying out safety auditing, inspections, inductions, review of method statements and risk assessments and near miss reporting.
– Carrying out piping walkdowns and producing punch lists
The ideal candidate for this Construction Manager role will have relevant experience of operating capacity of principal contractor in the UK chemical process industry.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Installation of processing equipment, vessels, tanks and associated process and utility pipework including EC&I systems
– On site safety management
– Site planning, look-ahead’s, inter-trade co-ordination, progress monitoring, reporting and regular programme updates
– Managing civil and structural packages
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Experience in construction management role
– Management of contractor TQ’S
– CDM working as principal contractor
– Implementation of CDM construction phase H&S plan
– Working to set quality/company procedures
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
The Pay Rate:
Rate is negotiable depending on suitability for the Construction Manager position.
The client we are recruiting this Construction Manager for is a successful company providing full project management, design, construction and engineering services to a mix of established process engineering clients. The successful Construction Manager will help deliver this major project, with an excellent chance of on-going continuity of work.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Construction Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.