https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Contracts Manager – Office Fit Out & Commercial Interiors
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 – £46,000 + car
Working for this leading commercial interiors, refurbishment and fit out contractor based in Chester as a Contracts Manager you will manage multiple projects, each valued between £50,000 – £2,500,000 each, working with any issues as they arise.
Experience of cost management / estimating projects is beneficial.
Offering a full Design, Build and Management service to a long list of end user blue chip clients in addition to working for a number of blue chip main contractors in the commercial, education, healthcare industrial and retail sectors. The company has a high level of repeat custom due to their exceptional levels of Production, Project Management and delivery.
Due to consistent growth, they are now seeking a talented Contracts Manager to join their team based in Chester.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing between 3-4 projects at any given time
- Programming and Procurement of Contracts
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion including estimating, budget control, costing of variations, valuations and final accounts
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Assist on site to meet needs of installation teams with procurement fixings etc.
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the commercial interior, refurbishment & fit out sector and have main contractor experience.
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £46,000 pa plus car
To apply for the role of Contracts Manager – Office Fit Out & Commercial Interiors please click apply now.