As the Cost, Estimation and Approvals Engineer for this specialist manufacturer, you will provide production and management information to improve the efficiency of the factory while practising good housekeeping and operating within Health and Safety regulations`
- BOM – To create and maintain bills of materials (BOMS)for new product and update/modify BOM’S for any product change and, to amend works orders to reflect any changes in BOM’S
- COSTINGS – Calculate manufacturing costs for all products, issue product approval documents and update standard costs on production system
- APPROVALS – Create new approval documents and amend existing document, provide approval certification for customers including overseas customers, monitor changes in legislation affecting approvals and ccCreate compatibility calculations.
You will provide professional and accurate advice to all customers when answering technical questions. Interacting with co-workers and management in a positive, co-operative and supportive way
Dealing with customers and suppliers, occasional travel to prospective customers or suppliers may be required
- Salary £23,000 pa -£25,000 pa
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with Legal & General
- Contributory cash plan which gives money back for health care and childcare scheme.