We are recruiting a full time, permanent Credit Control Adminstrator to work office based hours Monday to Friday within a busy Credit Control function and reporting Directly to the Credit Manager.
Day to day duties will Include:
* Downloading and sending of invoices via email
* Downloading and sending Customer Statements via email
* Processing POD requests
* Updating and maintaining the Credit Control inbox
* Filing and ensuring customer records are up to date
* Maintenance of the NMBS portal and processing queries when appropriate with the help and aid of the Credit Controllers
* Query logging & Resolution liaising with internal & external customers
* Processing of credit notes and manual invoices as and when required.
* Processing credit card payments when required
* Other Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
* Ability to manage time and workload – Essential
* Ability to work as part of a team – Essential
* Ability to listen and follow instructions is essential so good communication skills are required – Essential
* Ability to work from home – Preferable
* Use of Microsoft Dynamics Nav Classic – Preferable
* Use of Excel, Word, Access – Preferable
Working hours are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
The annual salary for the succesful candidate will be £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experince then please click “Apply Now”.