Working for this established and specialist manufacturing business as the Credit Controller on a part time permanent basis, 25 hours per week, the days / hours are flexible and can be agreed to suit both the business and candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Post all receipts from Customers in line with remittances.
- Chase all due debt with Customers pro-actively.
- Work closely with the Customer Services Representatives to resolve any Customer queries on invoices.
- Send statements to Customers on a monthly basis.
- Manage Pro-forma payments received from Customers and allocate with invoices promptly.
- Ensure all credit notes are correctly authorised in line with company DOA and file/scan with all supporting paperwork.
- To carry out reviews of the sales ledger on a regular basis to ensure all balances are allocated where possible.
- Manage Customer Credit Limits.
- Complete Credit Checks where necessary on new or existing customers
- Manage the Finance element of the Customer Returns process to ensure all Returns are correctly transacted.
- To forecast receipts monthly in line with targets.
- Pay in all physical cheques at the bank.
- Reconcile all bank accounts in a timely manner.
- The prompt filing/scanning of all paperwork.
On offer is:
- Paid salary between £15,000 – £17,000 pa
- A comprehensive list of benefits including 23 days holiday per year (plus the bank holidays), pension, free on-site parking and many, many more extras.
To apply for the role of Credit Controller Part Time – Permanent – 25 hrs per week, please click apply now.