- Through flawless order management, i.e. order fulfillment, and inventory availability, administer and coordinate product shipments which meet or exceed customer expectations and fall within contractual requirements.
- Proactively notify customers of potential issues or delays to shipments; understand impact and develop solutions to mitigate.
- Ensure the timely and accurate maintenance of OTIF KPI data.
- Review customer KPIs ensuring delivery shortages and failures are investigated and resolved, identifying trends and promoting corrective actions.
- A first point of contact for our customer(s), relating to sales orders/stock replenishment and data communication; including resolution of all customer enquiries associated with firm demand.
- Develop relationships with key customers providing and delivering professional, helpful and high-quality service and assistance to the customer before, during and after the customers’ requirements are met.
- Develop strongly collaborative relationships with customer supply chain contacts, commercial account managers and internal team members.
- Act as deputy to Export Manager and assist in training and mentoring of team members
- Liaising with shipping agents and hauliers (booking transport), preparing and issuing the required documentation in accordance with HMRC using in house and HMRC systems. Creating the required HMRC certification
- Obtain or create all necessary documentation and certification for Export orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the demand and production planning team in the execution of customer promotions, NPI launches and range changes.
- Invoice management to include reviewing and approving 3rd party provider invoices, obtaining freight/transport estimates for internal colleagues and customers.
Communications & Reporting
- Maintenance and periodic reporting and analysis of customer service and logistics KPIs relating to account responsibilities
- Produce data or reports to a professional standard for internal and external stakeholders including customers and commercial managers.
- Lead regular meetings and calls with internal and external stakeholders ensuring correct inputs from other operations departments, maintaining and circulating action logs and chasing down actions.
General & Attributes
- To take on additional duties with the CS team as and when required.
- Participate and contribute in department / company process improvements and have a continuous improvement ethos.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service and logistics skills.
- Excellent knowledge of market specific requirements for Export of spirits
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written and develop strong business relationships with customers, 3rd parties and peers.
- Capacity to learn and adapt to new systems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to operate in a diverse and fast paced environment where teamwork is highly valued.
- Ability to mentor and support members of their team and aid in training and development