We are recruiting 3 x Customer Service Account Managers for a Mult National company based at their modern Haydock office.
We are keen to hear from, motivated people from a Customer service background who have experince of building and maintaining customer relationships thorugh providing an all round exellent customer experience.
The succesful candidates will be tasked with managing our clients expanding customer portfolio. You will be responsible for taking day to day sales enquiries and orders on the phone, whilst managing their own portfolio of customer’s specific needs. A typical day may include between 80-100 inbound sales enquiries of varying length and detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calls to process customer orders (around 80-100 per day)
- Making a small amount of outbound calls to follow up customer queries promptly.
- Process sales order on to the order system to ensure they are booked out efficiently for the customer.
- Manage existing key accounts effectively, involving outbound calls daily.
- Develop strong relations with field sales in order to ensure customer matters are dealt with and followed up consistently.
- Provide a highly professional level of service to all customers consistently.
- Refer customer support matters professionally and promptly to the customer support department.
- Achieve sales targets set by the Company Sales Director.
- Cross-selling and upselling on incoming calls.
Reporting to the Company Sales Director, the successful candidate must be a highly driven individual looking to always achieve targets set, earn commissions and provide the best level of service for our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Good IT skills
- Previous customer service / account management experience.
8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
8:45am – 1pm Every other Saturday.
Full product training will be provided and binus can bea earned following a 3 months succesful probationary period.
Basic £21-23k dependent on experience (potential OTE of £26k – £29k including bonus) plus holidays and company pension.
Free parking is also widely available as well as staff discount on company products.
If you are interested and feel tis specification fits your experince, please APPLY NOW.