Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Start date: asap
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + great benefits
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor based in Runcorn for a specialist manufacturer.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will handle enquiries for a full product range, offering advice on suitable products, product alternatives as well as discussing new development requests with sister companies and customers. You will provide technical information on a specialised product range to customers and provide sales support to a UK sales team and international sister companies for a range of products.
You will work closely with the planning department to register new items, schedule orders and ensure materials are available. Order processing and management of the orders from input to despatch, liaising with the production team for the supply chain of products as well as the logistics department to ensure on time deliveries
Responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor
- Handle Enquiries
- Order Processing
- Management of orders from input to despatch
- Provide technical information on the product range
- Sales support
- Pricing and product registration
- Administration for product development projects
Requirements for the role of Customer Service Advisor
- GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- A high level of competence with MS Office (Excel and Word) and Lotus Notes.
- Experience in a customer service role, including the management of customer relationships and order processing.
- Sales/Marketing administration experience or qualification an advantage
The Rewards as the Customer Service Advisor
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:00 and Fri 08:30-15:00
- Christmas shutdown
- Match up to 10% pension
- Benefits package – discount codes for shops/restaurants etc.
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor please click apply now.