This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Customer Service team working for a chic and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women, worn by celebrities and influencers galore. They are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for Customer Service who will make the role their own.
Duties and Responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor:
- To be an ambassador for the brand
- To be the first point of contact to their customers with phone queries and orders
- Responding to customer service emails
- Responding to queries via Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues in which arise
- Issue refunds
- Assist with additional administrative work
- General office administration
The Essential requirements needed for the Customer Service Advisor role:
- A professional and friendly manner in helping customers
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
- A willingness to learn and grow with an exciting team
- Experience of using common office software (excel, MS Word and Outlook)
- Experience in delivering great customer service by phone, email and web chat.
The Desirable requirements needed for the Customer Service Advisor role:
- A willingness to put forward and implement new ideas
- An excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Very competitive salary
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 09:30 am – 5:30pm working one weekend a month, you’ll also get 1 hour for lunch
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday.
To apply for this Customer Service Advisor role please click apply now