http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have a strong background working in customer service?
Are you looking for a role that can offer more variety than dealing with the same enquiries week in week out?
Would you like to work for an engineering company who will take the time to provide technical training?
GPW are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for a specialist engineering company based in Lytham. It’s a permanent position working for a company who manufacture products which reduce carbon emissions and central heating costs.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in customer service and in turn the company will provide any necessary engineering/technical training.
The main responsibilities and duties include:
- Sales support,
- Processing sales orders,
- Creating proposals,
- Understanding engineering drawings and diagrams and making calculations based on those diagrams.
- Offering technical support and advice to sales colleagues and clients,
- Co-Coordinating projects whilst liaising with clients and salesforce
The ideal candidate is:
- Someone who has a strong background in customer service, with a good telephone manner.
- Someone who can show initiative and is someone who wants to grow
- Someone with a confident phone manner and an adaptable personality for dealing with different people
- Numerate, verbally erudite and not work shy.
After full training is completed, the jobholder will be paid ‘On Call’ 1 week in 4, dealing with customer issues on the phone after office hours.
A salary of between £18,0000 – £20,000 pa is offered alongside pension, and 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor please click apply now.