http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have SAP experience?
Do you have customer service experience?
Have you previous worked within manufacturing/production?
We’re looking to recruit a Sales and Logistics Administrator for a leading manufacturer based in Wigan. This is a temporary position until October 2019 covering maternity leave. You will be responsible for entering sales orders onto the system and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Assisting with customer enquiries/orders/complaints
- Entering and amending sales orders on SAP, running delivery notes, post goods issuing and invoicing
- Managing and maintaining information via the SAP system
- Processing of Sales Orders
- Generation of Sales data reports/spreadsheets and any additional reports as requested by Supervisor
- Booking of transport/haulage
- Knowledge and experience of full range of duties within the department, provision of cover as required.
- 2 – 3 years in a similar Customer Service/Logistics role in a related industry preferred
- GCSE’s in Maths/English or BTEC qualification/Business Apprenticeship
- Good IT skills, Previous utilisation of SAP in similar role
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks at the same time
- Customer service experience, able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- £10.16 per hour
- Maternity Cover role until October 2019
To apply for the role of Customer Service & Logistics Administrator, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043 or please click apply now