We’re looking for a talented Customer Service Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of supporting delivery of overall budget revenue sales.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Lathom office, as the Customer Service Manager you will be primarily responsible for ensuring a smooth and effective order management and supply chain process for customers and export customer base by ensuring CSRS proactively process and communicate customer requirements in a cost-effective, timely manner so that any issues are brought to a speedy resolution whilst providing the highest possible service levels for customers.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Responsibility for the management of the UK/I and export order book for upstream supply (including non-stock order management in conjunction with planning) including regular updates on lead time and availability to both internal (domestic & export) external customers to ensure high level first time accuracy and professional communication on all order related matters. Close co-ordination with European export team to ensure buying patterns, stock and logistics are correct and in line with plans
– Ensuring that any customer priority and order patterns are understood, monitored and any trends communicated back into the business including actions taken to maximise sales and service levels to customers via KPI targets identification of any opportunities to further exploit value added products or services
– Overseeing the successful receipt, processing and resolution of all customer claims and complaints through the claims and complaints systems, including authorising credit for valid claims to ensure a smooth professional and appropriate communications on all complaint related matters
– Managing and being the business link for all transportation / logistics (~£10m PA. Total spend) with our chosen haulier and shipping lines to ensure 3rd party performance is in line with SLAS
– Maintaining, optimising and looking for continuous improvement within the existing service provisions, structure and processes to deliver cost savings and an improved service offering / level for both the customer and business
– Overseeing compliance with CIIMS, quality management systems and HM revenue and customs requirements to ensure compliance
– Leading, training, developing and motivating the customer service team ensuring that all CSRS are fully conversant with individual customer needs, supply capability, export documentary requirements, SAP and associated systems so that departmental resources and skills are fully matched to the requirements of the customer and business to allow departmental and business objectives to be successfully achieved
The standard working hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
The ideal candidate for this Customer Service Manager role will have relevant experience of supporting delivery of overall budget revenue sales.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Regular and effective liaison with a wide range of contacts such as commercial management, upstream and downstream sites, internal and external customers, operational, manufacturing and planning teams and technical / R&D production across the UK and Europe
– Responsibility for a team of 6 UK Customer Service Representatives
– The effective management of £10 million transport spend
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Results – passion for excellence – shows resilience by consistently displaying a positive outlook and responding resourcefully when faced with new challenges and demands
– Innovation and change – inspires and generates innovative ideas and solutions to enhance business results
– Vision – customer focused – ensures that the customer perspective is the driving force behind business decisions and activities
– People – empowers & develops – empowers work teams to take ownership in achieving business objectives and delegates work to the appropriate level
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Customer Service Representative, Call Centre Representative or as a Customer Service Agent.
Basic salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
– Opportunity to work from home for 2-3 days per week
– 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
– Holiday purchase scheme – up to five additional days’ annual leave
– Cycle to work
– Bonus scheme – pays up to 20% of basic salary and based on business targets and not guaranteed
– Car subsidy allowance
– Private health care
– Defined contribution pension with Aviva
– Free car park
– Staff restaurant
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Service Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.