https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Customer Service Representative / Advisor required for a contract position (Est. duration 3-6 months) in the Stevenage / Hitchin, Hertfordshire area. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications). The position is working M-F days, 39 hours per week based over the core business hours.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Hols.
Job Summary: The Customer Services Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for their allocated customer accounts.
Day to day duties of the successful Customer Service Advisor / Representative include:
- To enter new orders and communicate prices and delivery dates
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email.
- General administrational duties, maintain relevant records / data and supplier communications.
- To follow company H&S guidelines
To be suitable for this Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Previous experience in customer services or sales.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Administrational experience
- Good organisational skills able to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines
The ideal Customer Service Representative / Advisor will have the following experience / characteristics:
- Previous experience in customer service or sales for an engineering or manufacturing company to other businesses.
- Relevant business, customer service or administration qualifications.
Key words: Customer Service Representative, Administrator, CSR, Account Sales, Developing Business, Internal Sales, Asset Management, Administration, Clerical, Asset Co-ordination, MS Office, Equipment Co-ordination, Client Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
The successful Customer Service Advisor / Representative will need to demonstrate a degree of flexibility as there may be occasional O/T. The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team, have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative / Advisor role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.