https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the Customer Service / Sales Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all incoming product enquires and customer/supplier support enquiries for customers based outside of the UK. Answering incoming calls, you will deal with all enquiries in a timely and polite manner providing a first-class customer service to both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for efficiently handling incoming orders and overseeing the entire order process through to delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, you will provide administrative support to the sales team and other colleagues as and when required.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to.
- Develop relationships with customers to maximise satisfaction levels and manage expectations.
- Utilise and maintain the CRM system for customer knowledge and management review
- Organise sample requests for customers when required to do so
- Actively promote and sell products to customers when the opportunity arises
- Research potential export markets and business opportunities
- Liaise with transport companies and goods out to ensure we deliver orders on time and to budget.
- Raise works orders for production, ensuring all relevant information is provided
- Complete export documentation for cash against documents or letter of credit transactions
- Liaise with scheduling department to ensure all orders are made on time
- Deal with customer complaints professionally and efficiently
- Maintain the Sales Office filing system to a high standard.
- Attend any necessary training programmes identified by the company
If you are an experienced Spanish or French speaking Customer Service / Sales Administrator with excellent communication skills and an eagerness to learn and develop then get in touch.
To succeed in this role, you will need;
- Multilingual or bilingual (French or Spanish speaking) (essential)
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced Customer Service/Sales Export environment (preferably within engineering, production or manufacturing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills (knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Team player but also able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Salary to £25,000 pa
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Learning and development opportunities
- Good transport links
- Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
To apply for the role of Customer Service/Sales Administrator (French or Spansh speaking) please click apply now