Customer Service Team Manager required in Runcorn in a call centre / contact centre to join a busy Customer Service team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, established and growing manufacturer. They’ve experienced fantastic growth over the last year. This role is based in a modern and very aesthetically appealing building in Runcorn.
The Customer Service Team Manager will motivate and inspire a team of customer service specialists in a call centre / contact centre. Reporting into the Head of Customer Service, you will be accountable for driving a positive and performance culture within the operation.
Aiming to deliver a ‘best in class’ customer service and to deliver above expectations. The Customer Service Team Manager will be part of a pivotal role to create a supportive and friendly atmosphere and to help create a positive work environment that will enable the team to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of customer service specialists
- Spend a minimum of 50% of the time coaching and developing the team, through monitoring calls, performance 1:1, providing detailed feedback and creating development plans
- Quality checks and building a quality benchmark for the department
- Encourage individuals to celebrate team success to create self-sustained and positive energy
- Provide training for all tasks within the customer service department
- Provide customers and colleagues with appropriate solutions to their queries, requests or complaints in line with control, standards and our brand values
- Champion first call / email resolution
- Develop your team, creating an engaging culture and nurturing talent
- Daily management of your team including performance management
- Work with colleagues across the wider team and business to deliver great service experiences
- Role model a ‘can do’ attitude
- You will be responsible for achieving department KPIs and respond to queries within customer promise and SLAs
- Develop Teams strengths and improve weaknesses
- Deliver yearly performance reviews, regular 121’s, developments plans and performance improvement plans
- Carry out office-based mentoring and training for all staff in line with training Plan.
- Keeping accurate records and documenting customer service actions
- Analysing daily dashboard statistics ensuring staff productivity is high
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication
- The ability to work as part of the wider contact centre team to deliver key departmental priorities
- Knowledge of HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a continually changing environment
- Be a skilled and accomplished leader with a proven track record of guiding customer-focused teams to achieve success
- Eacommerce / retail experience – desirable
- Zendesk experience – desirable
- SAP Business 1 experience – desirable
- Experience in Customer Service Team Management – essential
- Contact centre / call centre experience- essential
There are two roles available working 9:30 to 18:00 either Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday (set hours, not rotating)
Salary on offer is £26,000 per annum, with 22 days holiday.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Team Manager please click apply now.