Are you a talented Customer Services Subcontract Administrator, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of agile working/ multi- tasking, liaising with internal departments and external companies, providing excellent customer service within a fast paced, sales provision environment to deliver time critical results?
Are you a strong communicator with a track record of prioritising your workload to good effect?
Do you have some experience of dealing with purchasing/ purchasing orders?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Customer Services Subcontract Administrator role you will be primarily responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of the company and customers alike for the sub-contract process with OEM’s (original engineering manufacturer) and/or vendors.
Specific tasks include:
- Being the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests in regards to OEM and vendors.
- Contacting external suppliers to facilitate outsourcing, when required, in order to source the most time efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Effectively presenting and discussing the client’s brand to existing and potential customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
- Attending to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate a satisfactory resolution.
- Producing and submitting reports and other documentation for management team either locally and/or nationally.
- Communicating effectively with internal departments such as the laboratory, logistics and UK sales, to ensure that all customer objectives are met and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
- Following systems and procedures in line with the requirements of the company.
This position is based in the company’s Bredbury, Stockport office, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Customer Services Subcontract Administrator role you will need direct experience of customer service or sales provision environment. We also need you to have prior experience of phone contact handling skills and active listening.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of IT skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
It’s important that you also have the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- A great attention to detail.
- A proven ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- A self-motivated and team orientated outlook.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- The ability to organise time effectively and perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
- The basic salary for the Customer Services Subcontractor Administrator role is between £20,000- £22,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols.
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
- Company sick pay (following a qualifying period)
- Company “perks” benefits
- Occasional O/T
They are the global leader in calibration services, offering to an array of industries a single-source for measurement, repair and asset management across the globe.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Customer Services Subcontractor Administrator role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Customer Services Subcontractor Administrator position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Customer Service, Customer Support or as a Customer Service Representative.