https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to work on a permanent basis in Merseyside.
Salary is c£50,000 per annum, plus bonus, holidays, pension etc.
To support and carry out tactical and strategic planning activities, linking higher-level planning with Production Planning and Scheduling whilst supporting improvements to wider planning and forecasting activities.
- Provide inputs to and execute outputs from the S&OP process
- Improve and create new tools/methodologies for demand and capacity planning
- Provide effective leadership and development to Production Planning Team
- Provide appropriate leadership and support in our Continuous Improvement journey
- Lead and support development of policies and procedures
- Provide effective communication to key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Understanding of key supply chain principles (preferably in manufacturing)
- Highly numerate and proficient in statistical and forecasting fundamentals
- Awareness of financial impact of forecasting and related decisions
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of production planning principles and methods
- Experience of leading people/teams
- MS Office, including Excel and Outlook – needs to be proficient in Excel (LOOKUPS)
- Clear, concise written and verbal communicator who is comfortable communicating with and able to influence people at all levels of the business
- Able to work autonomously, quickly, accurately and to tight deadlines as well as within a team
If the Demand Planning Manager role could be of interest to you please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!