https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working with this specialist, established, expanding and successful market leading manufacturing company, this is an exciting time to join them in the newly created role of Development Technician.
In this new role you’ll support the engineering department with the development of exciting new products.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting an Engineering and Innovation team with Electrical, Mechanical and hydraulic prototype building, dynamic testing, impact testing and general hands on support.
The candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- Both electrical and mechanical aptitude and qualifications where necessary.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and productive work environment.
- Work tenaciously to achieve the desired results.
- Support design teams with practical input.
- Produce test reports for mechanical, electrical and hydraulic testing.
- Follow instruction but also the confidence to challenge and think out of the box.
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement.
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Keen engineering mind.
- It is important that the individual has the mindset to iterate and be happy to move backwards in order to achieve a better final outcome.
- Successful candidate must be well organised, logical, able to manage own time and a self- starter.
- Able to act in a forward-thinking manner.
This is a permanent role paying up to £30,000 pa plus benefits (including an early finish on a Friday).
To apply for the role of Hydraulic Development Technician please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours to discuss your suitability.