http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this award-winning manufacturer, as their Digital and Creative Marketeer you will drive and play a key part in raising brand awareness helping to grow their customer base.
You will join them in an exciting time of success and growth and will need to be an experienced Marketeer with the personality and traits to fit in well with a friendly and dynamic business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, people oriented individual with a track record for raising business profile and driving sales.
You will be:
- An Experienced digital marketeer
- Creative with eye for design (graphic design and/or photography skills would be beneficial)
- Self-motivated with a passion for success
- A great team player who is dependable, respectful and honest
- Conscientious, efficient and flexible, working when and where necessary both in the office environment or out in the field away from home
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
The aim is to raise awareness and profile of the brands to a growing audience and help generate new leads.
Duties will include.
- Devising marketing strategies to drive and track online traffic to the companies’ websites.
- Manage online campaigns to raise brand awareness and convey USP
- Implement marketing strategies with sales team for new business (adverts, mailshots, brochures, posters, PR etc).
- Raise standards of imagery, photos and content communication.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and literature;
- Identify and create internal and external stories to help drive awareness and engagement of employees, customers and other members of the community
- Originate, write and edit marketing literature to augment the company’s presence and profile in the market.
- Plan monthly social media platform strategy for digital media including Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Gather data on hits and integrate into sales strategies.
- Carry out and evaluate customer research to refine customer centric positioning
- Analyse competitors and market conditions, and produce SWOT analysis
- Review latest and most effective technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Organise and manage awards, team and marketing events
- Support brand development, graphic design and layouts across all mediums (media, signage, correspondence etc)
- Utilise most effective advertising techniques
- Create/source high quality, creative photography for marketing material
- Potentially create transactional websites
A salary circa £30,000 pa is on offer along with lots of benefits.
To apply for the role of Digital and Creative Marketeer please click apply now.