Job title: Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
Location: Ros-on-wye, Herefordshire
Salary: To £35,000 pa plus bens
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of a similar marketing role and environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Ros-On-Wye, Herefordshire office, as the Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist you will be primarily responsible for executing marketing/digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies. Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with the corporate guidelines and provide the support needed to deliver successful implementation of the marketing plans in the UK and Scandinavia.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Understanding the marketing communications requirements for the division
– Campaign planning and activation with clear KPI and monitoring
– Managing the media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
– Coordination of marketing material production aligned to global campaigns
– Managing the email, social media, and websites
– Proposing, planning and delivering external events and trade shows
– Providing trade-marketing support for customers of the division
– Researching and understanding the market (customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders) to make informed and educated marketing decisions
– Overseeing market research insights and translating them into marketing strategies
– Working with the EMEA marketing team to create best practices and benchmark projects
– Managing marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist role will have relevant experience of a similar marketing role and environment.
You’ll also need experience of marketing and working within the B2B industrial sector.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Marketing or similar qualification
– Great command of digital marketing
– The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketer or as a Communications Specialist.
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Benefits are included and will be revealed at the interview stage
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.