https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work on a permanent basis in St Helens.
Salary is c£28-32,000 per annum
Duties and exprience:
Main Function of Job:
- Responsible for the implementation of the company marketing strategy;
- Supporting the commercial effort by developing marketing assets to differentiate our company from its competitors in the market;
- Creation and promotion of strongly-branded marketing materials to inform customers of the benefits of our business and it’s solutions.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher etc)
- A qualification in marketing / graphics design is preferred.
- GCSE English and Maths.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Keyword Research, Link Building, Reporting, Social Media;
- Good levels of numeracy & literacy;
- Proven ability in graphic design;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Dotmailer Email Software;
- Ability to work with website CMS (currently use WordPress);
- Ability to set up Social Media sites/campaigns (Linked-In, Twitter, YouTube, Google+);
- Experience of using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or In Design;
- Well-developed inter-personal skills;
- Self-motivated with the determination to achieve results;
- Commercial judgement to assess priorities and deal with them effectively to achieve business goals;
- Full driving licence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a brand marketing strategy:
- Ensure that umbrella, system and product branding is consistently applied across all marketing platforms;
- Develop marketing assets that differentiates our bisuness on the basis of the value of it’s offer to clients;
- Display company products and systems with a strong emphasis on aesthetics and technical differentiators;
- Identify and decide upon the platforms on which to promote our business;
- Manage SEO rankings and PPC advertising;
- Manage web and project leads to provide project opportunities to Area Technical Managers.
- Promote our business across the entire supply chain:
- Maintain and develop the company’s digital marketing platforms, including website (WordPress), email (Dotmailer or Mailchimp) and social media (LinkedIn, YouTube etc);
- Generate content for our Facades website, providing news stories of interest;
- Work with Area Technical Managers to target specific customers or segments;
- Work with the technical team to develop content for website and promotional literature;
- Manage social media feeds to disseminate key brand messages to the target audience.
If the Digital Marketing Executive role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!