https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to be based in Bristol on a permanent basis. This role is working within the Nuclear industry and is looking at paying circa £28,000.
As part of the Responsible Designer for the Hinkley Point C project, our Client provides Engineering Design support for the Balance of the Nuclear Island (BNI).
This role is a member of a large integrated team seconded into Client team focused on providing high quality design, engineering knowledge & expertise.
Our Client are seeking a “hands-on”, proactive and organised Documentation and LOD (List of Deliverables) Controller with the ability to work with electronic tools and platforms ideally in a project engineering environment.
- The ability to innovate, think laterally and implement processes
- Ability to influence stakeholders and resources
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders with different objectives
- Being honourable, trustworthy, fair and honest – respecting confidentiality
- Get results and make things happen
- Ability to influence stakeholders with both within and external to client business
- Engaging and influencing a team of professionals
- Recognising, drawing out and utilising the skills of others
- Share knowledge, experience, reward and leadership
- Create a working environment of safety, autonomy and trust
The Documentation and LOD Controller will:
- Provide support for the management of documents using an electronic document management system (GED)
- Check the quality of documents to ensure they meet the Project and Company Standards
- Ensure the correct distribution of deliverables and project documentation
- Manage document storage and archiving
- Support the monthly update of the LOD and associated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Support the production of the LOD for yearly task order