https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW require an expierenced Document Controller who will be responsible for implementation, operation and collation of all documentation and computer records on site in Peterborough You’ll have great document control experience, and be able to bring your ideas and passion to this role in what is an exciting and different oppurtunity.
* Be sufficient with excel and able to update spread sheets under instruction from site supervisors
* Provide possible training to team members with a range of abilites
* Instruct new members of the team in the discipline and importance of adhering to procedures
* Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures
* Issue documents to Client
* Receive documents in data, paper and electronic formats and update these site files
* Update labour rota
* Organised and attention to detail is a must
This is a site based role so a CSCS card or equilivant would be highly advantageous but is not a must.
Work will be on a National Grid Gas Compressor Station so must be able to pay attention due to health and safety.
Working hours will be 8 till 5 until mid October at the least paying a rate of £18 per hour through either your Own Ltd Company or an Umbrall Company.
Please apply within.